Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

There are so many things you can't do when you are fat. There are so many things you won't do because you are fat. It always amazes me that while wanting these things so badly, one still chooses the cheeseburger. Now I love  McDonalds but they are no replacement. So here is a list of things I want to have. Many of these reasons are why I made the right choices today.

1. Ride a roller coaster. I love, love, love roller coasters. I no longer fit in them.
2. Buy clothes in department store.
3. Wear dresses and skirts comfortably
4. I LOVE high heels. I want to wear them sooooooooo badly.
5. Not worry about my nieces saying something about my size
6. Climb stairs easily ( I will always hate stairs but maybe we could have a truce)
7. Sit in a plane comfortably and never again have to ask for a seatbelt extender (traumatizing even though the attendants have always been absolute professionals about it)
8. Flirt without fear and only be turned down for my personality
9. Go hiking in the mountains (I love nature, I hate wheezing like a dying man after 5 minutes)
10. Have to give away clothes that are too big
11. Not have to mentally measure a chair to see if my ass will fit in it
12. Gracefully enter a room at least one time in my life
13. Did I mention shoes?
14. Have my blue eyes be the first thing you notice
15. Go skydiving

I know there are more and I'll keep adding them as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment