Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Mellow

I have one more week with the girls and then I have to start really trying to fill my hours with money making opportunities. Today was such a let down after yesterday. It was rather boring and lonely. I'm actually quite excited to go to the grocery store tomorrow because I have drained my vegetable supply. I do have a red pepper I need to eat. I think I'll roast it and eat it with my soup tomorrow. I can feel myself starting to slide a little. I took my vitamin and said no when mom suggested we order a pizza and after grabbing some hershey's kisses I put them back so today definetly had some victories. I totally almost caved too. I think I just need to really try to be diligent this week. I need to walk more and keep up the fruits and veggies. I found a recipe on the Prevention RD blog for zucchini banana bread and plan on trying that this week. There is also a recipe for beet hummus. I'm intrigued. See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to meet you, I haven't tried Skinny Cow icecream, as hot as it is here I will definitely give it a shot. You were right on the Fiber One brownie, I could have put my $2.98 and 3 points elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best Skinny Cow is the strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwiches. Their candy is delicious too.

    ReplyDelete