Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Hills Are Alive

It's funny how fast I forgot how good singing feels. I went to rehearsal for this gig I have this weekend. It's really a good thing that singing isn't fattening because I think I would be (singing from Beauty and the Beast) "roughly the size of a barge!"  While I'm still worried about money and the future, singing always centers me and reminds me what a gift that this gift is. My eating was pretty good today. I had some chips and cookies provided at rehearsal. Breakfast was whole wheat apple pancakes from an Ellie Krieger cookbook, totally a keeper. Lunch was a burger (no bun) with pesto jack cheese, steamed cabbage, broccoli, and peaches. So all in all not a horrible day. I also realized that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'm gone all day for this gig and then I have birthday party that night. It looks like Sunday I'm gonna need to shake a tail feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment