Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Official weigh in #1 Dun dun dun!!

Soooo, let's just rip off the band-aid real quick here. My official weigh-in is 333. It's a visually attractive number but not so much a physically attractive one. Now to put this in some perspective, my highest weight was around 350 and when I snuck a peek two or three weeks ago it was 341, so I'll take it. I haven't decided  if to say that means I have lost 8 pounds or to say that since my heighest  was 350 then I have lost 17. Hmmm.... what a conundrum. This also means that I am 18 pounds away from my first goal. Hopefully I can hack at a big chunk of that during September. Well, its off to veggieland I go.

1 comment:

  1. My highest ever was 333...... I'm now at 273 (after yo-yoing for a couple years, that is).

    ReplyDelete