Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Calm Sunday before the storm

I am trying to rest up today for the coming week. All the students come back tomorrow and the week is going to be stressful and hectic. I got all my laundry and shopping done. I didn't exercise the full time because my body was telling me that it needed some rest and I listened. I have to start working my exercising around opera so I needed to get in some today since Thursday I won't be able to. I'm not gonna have a lot of free time soon. My main goal for this week is to pack my lunch every night before dinner so I can have the whole day planned and I plan to eat a big healthy breakfast. I am ready to try foregoing yogurt with fruit and will add some low sugar granola and fresh strawberries. Cutting sugar out is very tricky. I've been paying a lot of attention to nutrition labels and I'll tell you, they hide sugar everywhere. I am very excited about my afternoon of nothing. I also got some potstickers from the store for dinner tonight. I'm gonna have a salad first but I wanted to give myself something as a treat that wasn't pure sugar. Fall 2013 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment