Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Blessed endurance and recovery time

Exercising today was not easy. The word no and I don't wanna was practically screaming through my head. But from somewhere I remembered how good it feels after. I wasn't expecting anything but the same drudgery but then my blessed body showed up to the party and reminded me that I am in fact doing good. It still takes about the same time to run out of breath but I've added a few seconds to my endurance. The most uplifting thing was not how long it took me to have to sit down but how much more quickly I can get up. I still have to sit down a lot but I get back up so much faster. Also I don't feel like I'm about to get dizzy anymore. I felt clear headed the whole time (even if I was breathing like an exhausted moose). After the scale being cruel, I really needed that improvement.

Work is going to be a bit of a challenge with school starting. While I will be getting off my butt a lot more, I am going to find it difficult to get my lunch and my snacks in properly. I will also need to eat breakfast at home instead of at my desk in the morning. Unfortunately, one thing that isn't getting any easier is getting up in the morning. Ugh! Is it Thanksgiving yet? I need a vacation. I just realized I've worked 6 months with only 4 days off. Now as I get weekends off and work a strict 8-5 I know I really have nothing to complain about. I just never realized how short weekends really are. Monday comes way too quickly. And so does bed time. Time to get some zzzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment