Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Suited up for Monday

I'm rather glad the weekend is over. I don't know why. I guess I need the reality of Monday. It's time to find a job and its time to get exercising. I'm in the midst of a weekly mission called H20 which I started Wednesday but  I really want to start my weekly missions on good ol' Monday so I'm going to overlap a couple days. Weekly Mission #2 is an exercise mission. The mission (which I have chosen to accept) is to take a 30 minute walk everyday. My mission will be successful if I do 6 out of 7 days. It's crucial I get going on the exercise because my days are incredibly sedentary. It has always been the toughest piece of the weight loss puzzle for me. I think its good to put a specific (but small) goal to it. Something has to get me started. So here I go.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck indeed - you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Maren and our Mt Flab support system! I too am on a water mission and next week starts an exercise mission. I love to exercise. I have just been in a rut and am starting to be our resident couch potato! Time to get re motivated again! We can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete