Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, new me????

It's that time of year again. Does anyone ever keep their resolutions? I'm sure someone out there has, but I think we can all agree that most resolutions go out as quickly as the cold weather here in Texas. But I can't deny that the new year gets me thinking about all that could happen in one year. It is especially like that this year since I don't have much mapped out. I know what I want to happen. I know what I'm dreaming will come true. But as a  loved one so eloquently put "it's time to get off the pot." You know who you are. But it's true. The world doesn't come to you. A person must go out and meet their destiny. That means I have to acquire some verbs, ACTION verbs. But why can't happiness fall into my lap? I bite my thumb at thee cruel reality. So what first? Let's start with tomorrow. I'll let you know how it went.

2 comments:

  1. it's tomorrow.
    lets do this thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Be well, be strong. Never give up.

    ReplyDelete