Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is this a hint?

So awesome things don't happen to me very often. I'm not just being pessimistic (ok maybe a little). Ordinary things happen and expected things but left field stays pretty empty most of the time. Now my close friends and loved ones know what my prized earthly possession is. (Excepting of course family photos etc.) It's my IPod. Music keeps me going, its a vital and necessary part of my life. So when the Ipod nano came out so many years ago I scraped my shekels together to but the cheapest 2G one. It was my friend and dearest companion until I was blessed by my wonderful family and got an IPod touch for graduation. Now I adore my Ipod touch but its really not the best workout friend. It's a little clunky for those purposes and its not as tiny and portable. So my old nano trucked along until its poor little battery couldn't hold a charge for more than 20 minutes but I couldn't part with my old friend. It's awesome I did. Apple recalled the first generation nano in November because some batteries leaked. So after several months of waiting, I received a brand new 6th generation 8GB Ipod in the mail today. Completely FREE of charge. AWESOME.

Now..... ummmmmm can someone find me another excuse please? It's teeny, portable, and has FM radio. It also has a built in clip and Nike Fitness. Damn! Ok, its still awesome. I think someone is trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment