Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Consistency conscitcesy cosnsitecy

Doing the same thing at the same time over and over again hmmmmm...... not my strong suit. I never wake up at the same time unless forced to by a job. I never eat at the same time etc. etc. I've noticed before but not put too much thought into it (I'm shocked too. Now where the tupperware should go, that I've pondered). Counting points bring this into sharp focus. Somedays I parcel out my points well with 6 small meals, very correct like. Now days like today, I count my points, but don't work to eat consistently. So here I am at the end of the day with lots of points to eat. Part of me is like Yippee!!! The smart part knows that it's better than the alternative but probably not the best way of going about things. Now I'm not going to complain about getting to have a field day in the pantry but since I'm in the healthy mindset its a little less fun. I also know that its better than the went crazy and blew it all option.

I am incredibly proud of last night. I did go out and eat what I want. I planned well and was able to use my points and not go over. What I'm proud of is that I actually came home and made sure to input all my points into my calculator. I even have 15 weekly points left, which I don't plan on using. This tracking on days where I know I'm going over is a new step in the right direction for me. I usually just don't track the rest of the day. But I decided to be accountable. NSV if I do say so myself. Well now I'm going to make a big glass of water and go finish my points (oh the horror!)

No comments:

Post a Comment