Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mission H20

I'm really good at opening my mouth. Seriously, I love to talk and I love to eat. I try not to do the last two at the same time but it happens. I can flap my gums like a pro. So you think that I would be able to open my mouth and put water in it quite easily. Well apparently not. Of all the diet strategies around there seems to be one piece of irrefutable dieting advice. Drink Water. So here we go. It's time. From Wednesday to Wednesday I am going to push myself to drink as much water as I can. Now all us good dieters know that its not good to drink all our water at once but to drink constantly through the day. I have a large size water bottle (apparently from Office Depot). I've already had 3 today and I plan to track them on my blog. So here I go. Chug! Chug! Chug!

No comments:

Post a Comment