Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Is it Christmas Yet?

Seriously, how am I already exhausted about the holidays. It's probably a little too much cabin fever. Maybe. I don't know. I'm trying to be the good daughter and I know I could probably do more for my mom but after a week of momsitting I get irritated at just about everything she does. I know she can't really do anything yet and she doesn't ask for much but every time she calls my name I want to scream. My own name has turned into a 4 letter word. Went to see Sherlock Holmes with E today. It was nice to get out of the house. The movie was really good. There was some classical music in there that made me wish I had a music friend there to laugh about it with. But now mom has invited my aunt over. A church lady brought us a casserole and a salad but apparently now that my aunt is coming I'm supposed to add something to it. I thought the whole point was that I didn't have to cook!!! Ack!! No big deal right? I really know it shouldn't be but I guess I'm just in a cranky mood. I wanted to curl up in bed and watch How I Met Your Mother until I passed out. Now I have to entertain and clean up the inevitable dishes. Boo!

I really hope I get a good night's sleep tonight. I have to make Christmas cookies tomorrow which normally I'm pretty stoked about. Hopefully I wake up in a better mood. I'm ready for Saturday. Actually I don't think I'm ready for any of it. Well not today anyway. Here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment