Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Routines, I need to get some.

So I have been waking up really late lately and its a habit I have got to get out of. I know that a lot has to do with my health (mentally and physically). I REALLY REALLY want to get back on my medications. Poverty really stinks. I was doing ok without them but now I really miss them. Better living through pharmaceuticals. I was always against medications but when I was on them my quality of life was so much better. My ADHD meds made me feel like I was somewhat closer to normal. Without them it feels like I'm constantly treading water in molasses. I have been in a better mood lately but I'm still having trouble focusing and getting things done. It's almost impossible to get my head set on straight.

Its been difficult doing the Weight Watchers because of my mental problems but its also sort of a nice anchor too. I don't have to worry so much about being perfect. I'm just staying within my points, eating veggies, and focusing on protein instead of processed carbs. It's something to hold onto and with my brain floating around its nice to have something easy. Waking up late is being a problem though because I feel like I'm eating a lot of food in a shorter period of time. So my goals are simple, wake up earlier and count my points. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment