Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Onward

I ate well today, thank goodness. It wasn't easy. That little voice tried so hard to get me to eat what I shouldn't. I ate my veggies. I almost said no to going walking but somehow I triumphed and did it anyway. I can't believe its already month two. This month is pivotal, it is crucial, it is a sign of things finally changing. Gettting through September will be a major breakthrough.

I really enjoyed my walk today. I felt strong and in some strange way I felt beautiful. I actually walked faster than I planned on walking. If I was in better shape I think I would have wanted to run. It was a feeling of wanting to live, of wanting to run towards a new adventure. I want to be healthy and I want to live my life with joy. I'm ready to be free of this fat body and be who I know I am inside it. I'm ready to find love and to make a family of  my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment