Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the simple things

It's really the small things that get you where you need to go. I have been trying very hard to not let my rampant perfectionism throw me completely off course. And at least for now it seems to be working. I am striving to make the small changes and let the little imperfect eating moments just be part of a unified whole. This week I didn't plan one day and resorted to fast food. But instead of just letting it go I got a small burger, small fries and a coke zero. I let myself enjoy it and continued eating healthy throughout the day. And last night I made tacos but I greened them up with zucchini, tomatoes, and brocolli.
 
 
I was very proud of this small step toward lifestyle change.
 
So long story short...... drumroll................. Even after Thanksgiving I have lost 2 more pounds, making a total of 12 pounds. Slow and steady really does work. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment